Brand name: KAKA Cross stitch
Commodity name: Animal Peacock
Application: home/hotel/office decoration & gift
Material of threads: cotton&silk
Embroidery Range: Full
Canvas type: Printed pattern
Selection of canvas and threads
CT indicates the number of squares in an inch (2.54 cm). The smaller the number the larger the lattice, the larger the number and the smaller the lattice.
9CT refers to an inch including 9 lattice, with four strands of embroidery line embroidery, three strands of embroidery line groove, weaving is very simple, suitable for pure novice;
11CT is an inch including 11 lattice, with three strands of embroidery line embroidery, two strands of embroidery line groove, weaving difficulty moderate, suitable for beginners, proficient;
14CT is an inch including 14 lattice, with two strands of embroidery line embroidery, with one strands of embroidery line groove, weaving more difficult, suitable for the proficient.
Illustration of the whole stitch embroidery method
1. the fabric folded two times, the formation of “ten” word crease, to find the center point of intersection, according to the drawing of the center points labeled line number, find the corresponding embroidery thread needle, in the center of the fabric of the needle embroidery.
2. At the beginning and end do not knot the needle, Set aside about 1cm of thread and press on the back of fabric.
3. one square represents a stitch full stitch, the color block in the figure does not represent the actual embroidery line color. Please identify the line number, according to the line number of the choice of embroidery line.
4. first embroidered less, after filling more. For a large area of color, first the outline embroidered out, and then fill inside. For patterns that have only two or three colors and need frequent stitches, you can work with multiple needles at the same time.
5. Sewing should be avoided from one area to another far apart. Because the embroidery line behind the cloth, especially the darker lines, will appear on the front of the canvas, so please finish an area first, then start to embroider another area.
6. embroider the direction to be consistent, in order to sketch the contour to make the work more vivid, in the embroidery diagram completes the final step is the hook edge.